Saturday, October 04, 2003

You won't believe it... today wasn't a complete waste of time! Yeah, I had that stupid course again. And many people still think I like them... Anyway, got critism about my lessons I would really shove it up their.... well, fill in whatever you want. Me? TOO playful? Then you've obviously have never seen me with kids!!
But, when we had a small break, I spend my time swimming in the pool. Has been a while since I was able to do that. And it felt awesome!! The sun was shining in the water, and I did everything I simply adored to do; which is mostly being under water and so ^_^.
Then I was wondering... how would it look what I was doing? I think it would have been pretty intresting moves to draw. I would really love to observe some figure swimmers just to get inspiration about how to draw stuff like that, as well as some new insights about the human body (aka: what can a human body do in the water, and what can't it do).
I know I'm not Miss Universe, but I would love to draw what I've been doing...
And, something else happened:

*Kitt goes to the bathroom*
Voice: MOMMY!! MOMMY!!
*peeks into the bathroom; sees nothing*
Voice: MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMY!
Kitt: Okay, calm down. Are you locked in?
Voice (girl): Yes (you could hear her about to cry)
Kitt: *smile* Don't worry, I'll get you out of here, and if not, I'll get someone to help you, okay?
Girl: .... okay...
Kitt: It's okay. Don't worry. Let's see if my keys will work.... mm.... not really *sees woman coming from the bathroom next to it* Could you please get some help miss?
Miss: Sure..... but first wash my hands.
Kitt's thoughts: 'What?! The girl was screaming, you calmly did what you had to do and now you want to leave that poor kid locked there even longer?! What kind of woman are you?! YOU WERE SITTING NEXT TO HER AND DIDN'T DO A THING!!!!
Kitt: Never mind, it's already working.

And the worst thing? I feel all proud.... and everybody else says it wasn't that special what I did... I bet they've never been locked in the bathroom themselves....

No comments: