Thursday, October 23, 2003

To the peeps with LJ's. I do read your posts, I just can't respond on it any more... I dunno why; it just never posts. Sometimes errors, sometimes they demand my LJ code. Which I don't have......

Warning! Talking about my dreams-rant! Some people thought this was actually happening to me, but they are all dreams! ^_^

Anyway, they always want me. At least, in my dreams. My mom says it's because of those stories I'm writing. But, I somehow base my stories on my dreams! Vicious (sp?) Circle? (Visieuze Cirkel) Or is there some other explanation?
Most of the time, my dreams are about these subjects. Last 2 nights, I had dreams about this.
Most of the time, there is a battle. Sometimes it's not a friendly one (like 2 nights ago), and sometimes it is (like last night). Most of the time I play an important role in the battle.
Sometimes I'm the leader, but sometimes I'm not (which rarely happens btw. Last night I was not the leader. There were only 4 girls in the groups, and 3 were in mine. Cat was also in my team, as well as a girl I can't recall. Anyway, I was not the leader, but I was the one who ordered to attack....). Sometimes I don't even feel connected to one team, or am litterary between the groups.
Either way, there are always people who want to kidnap me, or kill me. Kill me more frequent btw. Even if there is not a battle going on, people still often want to kill me. I'm a very likable target.
Last detail, is that often a guy plays a role in it.
2 night ago I had a dream that I was caught in a battle, while I belonged to neither groups. A few people wanted to kill me, and when it looked they would succeed, a guy saved me. It was a friend of mine I haven't seen for almost 2 years!
Last night there was a friendly battle. The opponent team attacked us without warning and stole things from us for fun (and that while we weren't even ready yet! How mean). People had accepted me (somehow) as a leader, but they disagreed at the same time. There were only 4 girls in the game. Spying was already out of the option (since the other team has only 1 girl) and we would be in great danger if any of us would be the leader. Cat was also in my team, and I didn't know the other girl.
Anyway, we faked an attack, and of course, it failed. The enemy thought we were easy preys and attacked us again, but I yelled: 'NOW' and tadaa! We trapped the enemy and the battle began. My team was so smart! ^_^
But now the connection with the guy I mentioned. A guy from the other team (he looked handsome!! *sees people staring at her*..... never mind) said he wanted to be with me, and even betray his team for me. And somehow... I disagreed. I thought it was too dangerous.

To be short, my dreams are mostly about battles (friendly or not), people wanting to kill or kidnap me, and a guy often plays a big role.
Unlike what many people think, these dreams are not scary. They may sound so, but I'm never afraid.
But if anyone has any clue what my dreams may be telling me.... Fire away!

No comments: