Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Yesterday I bought 2 My Little Pony DVD's. Ah, made me feel like a small girl again =D. It's so cute (and stupid at the same time XD hardly any real plot, sucky songs and so many mistakes)!!! I hope they'll bring out other eps I remember from my childhood. I remember an episode with a big stone dog that stoned everybody. And where a pony picked up Megan for the first time... they announced 2 more DVDs.... I wonder which ones are on it!!! And for only 5 euro.....
AND I'M CURSED! CURSED I TELL YA! Each time I want to sleep long, there is something that wakes me up. A beeping watch, a truck going through the streets, bricks being unloaded, and, the most frequent thing: THE FREAKING PHONE!!!! LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOONEEE!!!! *yells from a cliff accompanied by lightning*
Besides that, not much to tell. Drew a lot today. Colouring tomorrow. Won't post it... for a long time =D

No comments: