Friday, October 17, 2003

There is not much to say. Yesterday I watched the SPECIAL EDITION from the Lion King with the extra scene... wow... that was so... well, actually, I didn't like it that much. I like the original version better.
I also did 2 more drawings for the calendar yesterday. Just 3 to go....
AND YESTERDAY I MANAGED TO STAY IN BED TILL 11!!!!!

Today:
Finished my day reports from my old sucky internship. Random quote:
'We now know how a Megalosaurus looks like, because men draw pictures of them on the walls of caves...' (quoted from Mia, that ***** who was the teacher and ready to retire)
Gosh, and I thought humans arrived on the planet a long time AFTER the dinosaurs got extinct!
Anyway, I found out one of our fish passed away. So, I sms-ed my dad (because he knows how to sms and my mom doesn't =S).
'A male gup died; the prettiest one.'
Reply: 'Memorial service? One minute of silence for the dearly departed'
Oh, so dad thinks he can fool me now?! MUAHAHAHA! This was MY reply: 'The family appreciates your sympathy.'
And then it got silent. I WON!!! (not that it was a contest.....)
Did some groceries and now off to update the website. All I have is art from me XD. Not much eh?

No comments: