Monday, October 13, 2003

Today I had my 4th meeting from someone online. So far this is the score:
~ Togepi (Went GREAT! She's AWESOME!)
~ Uumie (WAAAAAAAAAAAAI I'm gonna visit her soon again! 4th time then already!)
~ Sol Nuada (Great guy; I just talk way too much. AND I STILL HAVE MORE PREVIEWS THEN HE DOES!!)
~ F@ceman (He's really nice! I kinda felt like the little sister tagging along with her big brother ^_^).
And to be honest, all these great meetings make me more nervous for a really big one coming up next summer. WHAT IF I DISSAPPOINT HIM?!
Anyway, today I went to Alkmaar to meet F@ceman. I recognised him really fast; actually, I recognised his shoes =P. And somehow I just felt it inside. That was him. He tried to take me to a Comic Shop there, but he kinda forgot where it was so he called a friend. We found it and I browsed the Manga section. They have Chobits there ^_^. But anyway, no Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo ^_^. We were there so long; he was doubting wheter or not to buy some things.
We walked on and I had a bit of history information as well! That was quite intresting! If I'm on a tour I wouldn't be intrested, but since this was mentioned while we were walking, it was cool =D.
We ate in the V&D; he paid my lunch! I'm so not used to that XD Most of the time I pay dinner for others XD. We talked a lot, about being a teacher (he already is one... or a senior XD) and he said that the reason I got kicked out of my internship is not justified. He explained why and agreed on my subjects: 'you shouldn't show small kids how well you can draw' and 'when you only have an A swimming diploma, you shouldn't swim without parental supervision' (many people in the Netherlands think that when kids get their A swimming diploma (the first one) that they can let their kids go swimming witout them looking after them. It's only kinda okay when you have A and B, and preferably C as well); my internship disagreed on both points.
He also gave me some advice on how to teach. Especially maths, since I so suck at giving that.
He told me stories about his students and he sounds like such a great teacher!
Anyway, we walked on, and it turned out he was looking for a stuffed plushie from Bob the Builder. Okay, he may be a Comic Expert, but I'm a Toys Expert!! I found it for him =D. I also saw a Bulbasaur Treat Keeper and decided to take it along. At the cashdesk I only said: 'The treats are missing though' and BAM, from 1.29 euro to 0.50 euro! I didn't disagree at all =D.
After that he drove me to the station in his car and we said goodbye. And boy, some people on Utrecht Station are so PUSHY! Litterairy! Sometimes I just walk slower to annoy them; that shall teach them pushing me around!

No comments: