Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Sunday I had a terrible headache, and monday it finally cleared a bit. I went to school, but still no internship place. Yay me *sarcasm*.
At home, my mom and I went shopping for my aquarium... and then I was so embarressed at the cash deck. I suddenly so feel like a student. And this time, it's my school's fault!! *blows up school*
Luckily mom was there too. I felt aweful, but luckily I had a great friend who said today would be better.
And right now I have to hunt her down. *is armed with cookies and peanuts to throw at her*.
Today I had PE. Not such a bad thing to have since I can't do that much because of my bad leg. The result:
~ Tennisball in my face
~ Tennisball against my back
~ Bat against my leg
WHO SAID AGAIN TODAY WOULD BE BETTER?! *is armed* Only good thing was that it didn't happen at the same time. And the girls who caused it felt aweful. (And that, my friends, is why there exists a rule that says: put the bat in the basket; the darn girl let it slip from her fingers and woosh-woosh-BANG; I was a fieldplayer dammit! I need an extra life insurance when I play in the field)
And with picking teams, I suddenly heared whispering: 'Pick Kitt!' And I went all: HUH?! ME?! Why? The best players were picked, and then they started choosing less great players. I was among those. I was picked halfway instead of last!!! I was chosen before the twinkies!! WOOHOO!
And some girls of my class just can't handle loosing. When the ball went towards the bench, they grabbed it and tossed it over! The teacher saw that =P.
I also tagged someone out (it was some sort of indoors softball) but the teacher didn't see it. And my group went all: Oh, we know you tagged him out but it's just a game so who cares. And that's how I thought too!
Hehe, and we still won ^_^. Woohoo!
But honestly, since I got kicked out (oh, correction, pulled back) from my internship, I'm suddenly so populair =D. Cool! I gotta have misfortune more often =P.
And Mari-chan says I'm a good writer; she read the interview-report I had with that teacher from my internship. Hehee! People say I can write well! (She's number 4 or 5 already =D)

No comments: