Monday, June 26, 2006

Ah, the World Soccer Tournament (World Cup - WC for schort) has ended for the Netherlands. But my, this last match will go into the books as the most... unique one! I didn't see it, and appearantly it was wise of me not to see it. My oh my.... 16 yellow cards and 4 red ones?! Holy freak!! Instead of keeping the control of the match, mister referee lost it more and more!

Also, WC moment of sunday (England against.... someone else XD):

Comment Person (appearantly a fan of Beckham): Oh, and Beckham is exhausted! He crawls all over the field! He can't take it any more. Look! He's throwing up on the field. But he IS going on! What a man! What a man! But then again, he IS the captain, and what he does, all shall follow! If he gives the example, the others know what to do!!! Oh, what a man!

Me: Ehm.... he gives the example and all will follow? Ehm... I'm not THAT interested into seeing a throwing - up contest XD

Anyway, on saturday I went to a b-day from a friend of mine. I didn't really want to go in the beginning; the only person I knew was the birthday boy. But I actually had a lot of fun! Not that I remember any of the names.... then again, I'm terrible with names, so no offense!
Fun moment: I found 5 euros, while the birthday boy had crossed that same spot 5 times XD FUN ...yeah... FOR ME XD

Anyway, typing this all... anyone out there??! *knocks on screen* HELLOOOOOOO? Anyone actually reading this thing? Come on XD I'd almost take ANYTHING for a comment XD

.........

I bet people will start following this blog when I am in my kinda hiatus mode again XD

No comments: