Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I made my parents extremely happy today. No, I didn't do anything spectacular. I didn't save a puppy, didn't graduate (yet!!)... no, I made them happy... by buying a CD for them.

They had been bugging me for centuries I should look up mp3 from this band called "The Mama's and the Papa's". Their best known hit: "California Dreamin'" (Cool song, but honestly; that band name??!).

Since I can be such a lazy bum, I decided I could spend my time better, and simply bought a CD for them. Actually 2 CD's in 1 and I assume something like 'The Best Of...' but it was that one or 'Live'. And I know mom doesn't like Live Concert CD's.

Now, my parents usually complain I spend too much money.

My mom went all giddy.

My dad couldn't wait to touch the CD.

I made my parents happy.

No comments: