Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Okay, hold yourself to your chairs. I'm going to do it. I'm going to use a bad word. I know, I know, I never swear. But this girl deserves it; she honestly deserves it.

Little uptight prick! Stupid arrogant twit! God what a bitch!

Oh, that made me feel better. It honestly did. And I don't care if she comes here and reads it. She may want to steal my name and life, but what goes around, comes around! I've got friends standing ready to make her stupid teenager life a living hell, but thus far I kept on managing to convince them this is just a stupid brat, and not worth their time.

But God knows I'm very close into letting them go.

I planned on talking about a teacher who completely insulted me today by claiming that I'm old enough to move out of my parent's home (and more!!). WHO CARES IF I STILL LIVE AT MY PARENTS' PLACE?!!?! (And who cares if I don't eat what I don't like? And who cares that I like carrying blue instead of the latest fashion!?)

But this twerp made me so pissed!! Who? Why, that SANDRA (see here, but please don't polute this live journal even more.) brat of course! And if you read this Sandra: you DESERVE to be called a brat! Come on! Claiming I, I repeat I , started the discussion about the name theft?! YOU were the one who called me a snob, who deserved her name to get stolen by the first teenager that comes around. I mean, COME ON!

Her words:
Fine, we'll stop this meaningless discussion. You started it. I'm still keeping my nickname, Kitty Ocean. Kitty is my middle name.
But like I said: You can steal my name, but you can NEVER steal the true essence of Kitty Ocean. Because God knows that character is soooooooo copyrighted (I've got so much proof for that as well!). You couldn't even tell where the name Kitty Ocean comes from!
How do you ever expect to gain respect if you are so disrespectfult towards others?!
And my dear friends, I'm letting you all go. If she comes here, and dares to share her 'I'm-so-good-beyond-you-and-I-think-Identity-Theft-is-okay', then by all means.... voice your opinion all the way. Uncensored. And if you can find out where she really hangs out, do as you please as well. I won't be holding you back any more. She used up all the patience, kindness and forgiveness I could give a brat like her. She got more than she deserved.
Cuz God knows Kitty Ocean has been my name since 2000. It has been my name for 6 years now. And this little prick thinks her latest annoyance justifies that.
Go on. I challenge you. Steal my name. But then be so ready to face the consequences. Because by stealing my name, you also give me permission to get back to you.... every legal way I can access!!

No comments: