Friday, June 23, 2006

The Identity Theft on http://community.livejournal.com/kandrakar/119586.html has been solved... kinda.

This girl (You were right Guardian Star! It was indeed a girl!) appearantly is named 'Sandra' and did this because she thought I was a snob for starting each post (I used the anonymous system because I have no LJ account) with 'From Kitty Ocean'. How can giving a name to yourself and identifying yourself be snobish? I'm very curious to learn.

And, as always, I replied with an uber-sweet-sweet answer. I love ticking off flamers by staying more than polite.

I would like to thank Killerwhalelove (I love killer whales too!!). I don't think she knows about this blog, but I still want to thank her. Even though she doesn't know me, she stood up for me all the time! She even offered to check the IP adresses (because that LJ logs IP adresses from anonymous posts), but I wanted to give this name abuser a chance of her own. But thank you so much Killerwhalelove! (And thanks for mentioning Identity Theft could cause Jail Time. That was cool!)

What was the turning point? I guess when she stated: "But when I answer these questions you'll tell me they are wrong!" and I replied with: "All the answers can be found online... if you know where to look." The second turning point was when I mentioned that that LJ logged IP adresses and that she could never win this.

But the good that has come from this:
- I got my first experience with an Identity Thief (though I have NO IDEA where she bases that snobish on)
- I managed to stay calm and replied by using facts instead of emotions
- The knowledge Identity Theft is reportable with the police XD
- I think I kinda made a new friend

It's so weird I'm drawn towards this Sandra.....

No comments: