Monday, June 19, 2006

Okay, let's do a recap about my internship...

For your last internship, you need to do 150 parts of a day.

The first time I did my final internship, I worked 5 days a week for 5 months. Even when excluding the vacations, I passed that amount big time. Yet, for reasons some of you know, and some of you don't, it didn't get signed off (short version: got stabbed in the back).

Then I redid this internship, a so called prolongued internship. I calculated it today.

I did 124 parts of days.

I almost redid my entire internship. And heck, don't they dare to say now I need to add another 13 days (26 parts of a day) because then I will sooooo scream. I did more than double of what I was supposed to do!

Record or no record of me having done these days; I passed my minimum amount big time. And I'm damn proud of it.

No comments: