Thursday, June 08, 2006

*yawn* Went to bed at 1m this morning XD But it was worth it. It was SO worth it! Talked to a friend I rarely talk to. Somehow he always understands me, and we share the same sense of humor (at least, that's what I think XD). Result was I woke up at 10.30 pm... and still felt VERY tired XD

I have been feeling tired a lot lately. But so does my mom =S Maybe we need more iron XD

Anyway, since my blog post is not chronological today (my brain got fried this morning at 11 am XD), let's just talk what I want to talk about.

I found WITCH episodes 1 till 3 on Legal DVD. I KNEW IT WOULD COME! I KNEW IT!....However, I can NO WHERE find record of it being released T_T But it IS a Legal Disney DVD (Blokker, peeps, 13 euro's and in a LOT of languages... yet not French and Italien O.o)
I own it... I OWN IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
But next time I'll go the the Media Markt and look for cheaper ones XD

Talking about Media Markt.... it's a store. Big one. Lots of people, cheap stuff... but the service stinks. Last tuesday I was looking for Final Fantasy Advent Children.
Man who was working there (Short: He): Oh, we don't have that any more. But if there is one left, you should look in the Hong Kong Section
Me: Hong Kong Section? But that's like searching for a needle in a hay stack!
He: Then why don't you apply for a job here and re-organise it all? *very sarcastic tone*
Me: Don't challenge me, because then I WILL be here tomorrow!

However, his comment kept on bugging me; I felt so insulted!!!! So, I e-mailed the store. I expected a total automatic standard reply.
But what do I get?

'Ms Ocean,

I apologise for my comment.'

I got a PERSONAL apology! I was so freaked out at first. It felt like I had to face the person right into the face XD
But anyway, I mailed back: "Apology accepted" . So I forgave him XD

What more to tell? My brain is still fried XD

Plugged comic that is cool: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34443496/

No comments: