Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Minor Edit: Hi Stevo! Hi K2!! (K2; you should know I am meaning you! We talked at school today! ;) )

My, I must say....

early this week, I got an e-mail. I didn't know where it was from, but the title was Re:Klacht (Re:Complaint), the same as the mail I got the week before... from the guy who insulted me in that store and who apologised by e-mail.
I doubted; should I delete it or not? I mean, where could it be from? Could it be a virus? But, I clicked anyway (I usually delete what I don't know XD) and what does it say:

'Miss Ocean,

I apologise for the behaviour of my employee, and I adressed him on this matter. I hope you accept my apologies....'

.......I was stunned! I got a 'personal' e-mail from the BOSS of that employer that insulted me! I was so... so... I felt so... respected and like my opinion indeed mattered.
Then I noticed a little line:

'I hope you are satisfied with how we dealt with this matter.'

And this is what I replied back; in a short version: "The way you dealt with the complaint deserves my respect and compliments! I truely appreciate what you did!"

And I have more news! Le Gasp! Is it even possible??! (Btw, the layout from this page shall most likely be changed soon again *rolls eyes* I can't stand it that it doesn't look right on other pc's!)

Today I made recordings with my digital camera for school. And suddenly; POOF! The screen was black and didn't want to change any more. Immediately I started worrying: ARGH! What if I need a new Digital Camera??!
But no worries peeps, rest assure.... the solution was..... charging the battery again. XD

Yes, I know! I know! You may laugh XD Loud XD Okay... not THAT loud! Sjeesh! You're making me deaf!!

What more... yes, there is more news!! Appearantly, I have a new grade on my gradeslist. This could mean:

Option 1) It's that meeting-bla-bla which I had for about 26 weeks (13 times), which was a type A project, which has been converted into a type B project. I already have all my Type A grades, but I was kinda told to do this project as well, which would mean extra work what would not count. But now, that work has been converted into another type, which means.............. 4 essays left (3 almost done!)! (In fast Dutch: Supervisie was een Differentatie Module die ik extra deed, maar wat is nu omgezet in een Kernactiviteit waar ik nog een punt voor nodig had.)

Option 2) The website I made (with Uumie) has already been graded, which means, 4 essays left: 2 Type B (kernactiviteiten), and 2 other ones (almost done).

I am leaning to Option 1, since the closing date for the website (option 2) is July 5th, and I got this grade on June 8th, when this teacher had not seen the website yet. Also, the teacher from that meeting-bla-bla mentioned that this Type A project would count as a type B project (which was June 8th...).

Can you still follow me???! Probably not, but think like this.
Option 1) Meaning I only have 1 essay I truely have to start on, the other 3 are almost finished.
Option 2) Meaning I have 2 essays to start, and from 1 I don't know a subject yet (I can pick the subjects myself). 2 Other essays are almost done.

Option 1 would rule. I mailed the woman who does all stuff with the grades, and hope she says option 1. Oh, I SO hope option 1.... but I shouldn't get my hopes up. I've had some misfortune, so yeah.... XD

Please let it be Option 1.......

Btw: FY typo-proofreading: 14/75 done!

No comments: