Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Bleh. I still have little time so a short post. I had a great planning for my homework but suddenly I got a mail last night telling me I should be at school at 3 pm. What the freak?! Who chose 3 pm?! So, I had to turn my whole scedule over and I have 15 minutes left to visit neopets and the messageboard. And Luna Puella's blog. And more sites. Good thing KatC's Sailor Moon goodies doesn't want to work again ^_^.
Anyway, I did homework yesterday- I finished Math! Today I'll finish History and hopefully Music. If possible, I'll do that weird subject about kids and their development today too. Just need to make up 10 questions.
My dad managed to get a ticket to some show he had been to and now I'll let it count for the Cultural thing ^_^. I'm evil!
If I have time tomorrow I'll post something. I'm not sure. Not much time etc. Weee. (Sarcastic).

No comments: