Monday, November 04, 2002

*sighs* Sorry, because of a lack of time and personal trouble I don't have that much time to post in my blog till next week's friday. Or thursday. Yeah, thursday. I can't tell you what my personal issues are because 'then I blow things up too much'. Some of you might know what I'm talking about but one of my friends is really pissed at me only because I was worried and she doesn't seem to understand that I was called first by someone else. And she doesn't mail him. Well, I don't want to talk about it any more. I just don't understand it. And if she happens to read it; I don't care. I have done enough. I apologised, what more does she want?!
Oh dang, now I still did talk about it!
I got a second review for my site. Here it is. I think I'll make all background for the page white. What do you think? Comments please.

Reviewed by: Iron Mouse

First Impression: layout was cute, it looked very promising.

Layout: i love it, nice and easy to navigate. My suggestion is that you make all the backgrounds of the sub pages the same colour, or pattern or whatever. That way your site will look cleaner, and more professional.

Content: you have lots of nice pictures and i haven¡Çt read your story (I¡Çm sorry i don¡Çt have the time and I¡Çm not a fan fiction/web comic fan). I really really like your adoptions too >.<

Information: good, not much to say, but nice.

Organization: woohoo! Great marks here, this is so nice and organized, i wish i could get my site like that. although on the main page there is that important dates thing and the tell a freind, i just want to let you know that people never use thouse things and they just look really bad and messy. i suggest that you take them down.

Originality: well because you made up the whole story, it¡Çs very original.

Final Impression: it¡Çs pretty much the same as my first one, cute!

No comments: