Monday, November 11, 2002

I always seem to forget cool dreams. Or remember them AFTER I got offline. Here is another one.
I dreamed I was walking over City; our local mall. Suddenly a guy bumped into me and got really really really angry and wanted to kick my *** big time. I thought: 'No, I'll be useless violence victum number *largenumber*' (in the Netherlands some people tend to get killed for stupid reasons; a while ago a guy was kicked and punched to death because he told 2 youngsters to have respect for elders- whoever said the Netherlands was paradise?) and I was really afraid. However, I didn't want to go down without a fight and fought back. Oh man, even Meilin wasn't this great! I kicked his *** BIG time! Police came, but for a while they just stood there and didn't do a thing until they finally stopped him (and also me) and took him away. The next day my mom brought home a newspaper. My picture was on the front page and I was accused of kicking a poor innocent guy into the hospital and that I would probably have drunk too much Whiskey. This made no sense at all and I was angry. Everyone who knows me knows I don't drink alcoholic drinks, let alone whiskey!! The same thing appeared on the internet and when I found out who it was, it was a guy from my previous class- which makes no sense at all too because we don't hate each other =S.
Maybe it has something to do with 2 robbers who wanted to rob a supermarket, but 2 guys that worked there beat them up and now they are on trial for abusing 2 poor robbers.... why doesn't that make sense in my ears?

No comments: