Monday, November 18, 2002

How I spend my day today:

~Made some new animated sprites since the internet didn't want to connect again
~School; got bored to death almost the first period. The second was a break and I did some lesson preparations which I can also use for my upcoming How-To-Draws (when translated into english). The 3rd period was quite hard to understand but intresting (spelling) and the 4th was intresting; about how Mecanics got introduced at elementary school and what you can do with them. Some ideas were great, but hard to make reality.
~Went home and typed up the following scientific pieces I made up in the 7 minutes of walking how, while waiting for the internet to get connected again (about 30 - 45 minutes):
+ Mermaids: mammals, amphibians or fish?
+ Mermaids: best singers of the sea!
+ Mermaids: it's an ear(ly) case
+ Mermaids: beautiful creatures with long hair
+ Mermaids: a shopping hell
+ Mermaids: it's all a long big tail
I really like how some turned out, I might make a page for it ^_^.
~Then I could get online (finally) and I called which file I should download. I heard that and hung up: finding 7-8 different files and none had the name what I was given! So, called again (it's a free number ^_^) and the woman helped me (she sounded like she would only have to work 5 more minutes). So, downloaded a certain PDF file....... but now what should I do with it?! I expected a file that would run itself, but this is a word file?! I bet my dad will know what to do with it... otherwise I have to call AGAIN. It said I needed to gett offline first before using it anyway.
~So, now I am here; just replied to my mail and will soon feed my neopets. Then I'll check the net some more ^_^.

Things I finally did yesterday:
+ made the contract! Yay for me!
+ made the b-day card! Hurray!
+ made the Christmas Card.... kinda
+ didn't do the outer school activities form... boo me >_<

No comments: