Friday, November 08, 2002

Mm...I had such a nice dream. I alsmot forgot about it ^_^. It's not funny or romatic, yet filled with action ^_^. A bunch of people wanted to steal a baby but in order to save it I took it with me and ran with it. A few times they almost got me, but I stayed out of their hands. However... I'm not a god. After a while they DID manage to get the baby and I tried to get it back. Suddenly I saw the faces from the kidnappers and one was Angela from my class (she is such an arrogant *****). I kept on trying to get it back but failed and failed (awh.....)
After a while I met a guy and he said that the baby was found. I just wanted to know one thing: If he was back with his parents. The guy (also known as André van Duin- What the freak?!?) said the baby was fine and I cried. He would arrange a reunion and my alarmclock woke me up....
You should have been there ^_^

No comments: