Thursday, November 28, 2002

Instead of giving math today, I was asked to fill in for the todler-group. The teacher had to leave and me and another teacher-student filled in for her. I told them a story I told last year and they loved it! So much, that they wanted me to tell something else! Hehe...but..problem was... I didn't knew any other story! So, I made one up, right there at that moment. It so sucked, but they liked it ^_^. They wanted ANOTHER story.
Anyway, I drew a picture which would be nice for Valentine...I wonder.... is Rocket Stevo related to Zach, by any chance?! =P. More news? I'm still tired and I still have to watch Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura. If I'm not wrong, Ruby Moon got introduced today. I'm not sure, but a weird teacher who looked familiar showed up and helped Li and Sakura. It was a 'she', but in the original manga, Ruby Moon is a guy. So... we'll see! It was with the Maze card, but I couldn't see it till the end. I taped it- as always.

No comments: