Friday, November 22, 2002

*sniff, sniff* You won't believe it. And I'm not kidding! This is something that cannot happen! This is unreal! This.... this.... T_T. I'm at SCHOOL right now. And now the unreal part. I'm having 3 periods today; 3 classes- well guess again!!! I come here and find out I HAVE THE FIRST 2 PERIODS OFF!!! *growl, cries* I'm here for NOTHING! They said we could knew this last week's wednesday; but hell, why on earth did they give us a scedule if they don't tell us something changed!? ('But it was at the announcementboard'- guys, we have our own scedule!! Why on earth look there?!)
Okay, I'm pissed. Could have stayed in bed. And I can't even update the site because chapter 43 is AT HOME! Oh well, at least I can do the appointment I had with someone now instead of after the 3rd period. Oh wait, that's already done too!!!
Bwech. Give me a lighter and some gasoline; this school is TOAST!!

No comments: