Friday, November 29, 2002

Whenever I think of school today my mood drops like a canonball. Bwech! First I had some weird art instruction, and after that we could choose to do some crafts. My friend and I were building the Trojan Horse and it looked quite good. But that %&* teacher of ours kept on saying: use this material! Use this! This will make it look good! Come on, use this! AAARGH!
After that I had to wait a whole hour before I could speak with my student-counselor whatever. So, I went and showed my map with things from my school I have to teach. Last year I did it just like this; all 2 times and from both counselors I got compliments because it looked so good at the end. Now it looks crappy, but in the end it always looks great. No, mister-I'm-new-here-so-we'll-do-everything-by-the-rules-and-nothing-else-is-allowed demands I will already do (what I always did at the end) that now! That...that...MORON! Sorry, don't have any other words for it! *curses* Ruined my complete mood! Bwech, I have about a week to fix it. Sure, I'll make it- don't worry about that, but he's such a.....IDIOT (fits right in this school).
Afterwards a friend and I went to a museum called 'Van Speelklok tot Pierement'; a museum about all kinds of organs, musicboxes etc. That guy that gave the tour was really enthusiastic (with a german accent!) and let us hear really a lot! It was fun! And some song were so pretty (the only bright spot of the day).
Now I'm waiting to get back to school to get my Propedeuse. It's some weird thing; a piece of paper that tells me I'm allowed to study at the university or finish my college. Well, I was already allowed to go to University anyway. It's no big deal! They act like it's graduation! A whole fuzz about it! My friend and I think the same: we'd rather stay home.....

No comments: