Thursday, November 21, 2002

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! *cries* This can't be!!! Robbie Williams...*sniff* ticket-sale.... starts *sniff* ....saterday... wouldn't be such a bad thing...*sniff,sniff* IF I DIDN'T WORK ABOVE THE TICKET POINT! That means a lot of 'excuse me, coming through. excuse me!' before I can actually reach the stairs to my work!! And try getting out before 10 am then!!! No way! That's no way possible! Ever tried to get a kart with mail through a pile of people?! And they don't get that I'm a mail deliverer and can't just stand in the elevator till they get in! I have the right to get through!
Tickets will be sold out in 10 minutes anyway; just like Prince *evil grins*.
Anyway, I gave math again today....and it worked! It didn't become chaos! Hurray! Hurray for me! *does weird happy dance*. Well, I'm quite tired now.... I had 30 mails >_<. Still 15 left to answer

No comments: