Sunday, November 24, 2002

Yesterday I had the most greatest dinner party! And I'm not kidding! We were laughing so hard; we had so much fun! Halfway my chest started to hurt; so hard did I laughed. And the other people were happy when they were finally finished ^_^.
Anyway, I'm tired. I simply can't sleep any more yet I'm tired. I started creating new sprites again; is anyone actually checking them out?! Friday they'll all be posted again; and some guardians have been redone by that time!
What more? I forgot...Oh yeah, I redid the Serenay Moon Process Page! It looks so spiffy because of the image F@ceman made! He made an animated version of our logo!

Things to do today:
+ Printing out the Christman Card numerous times
+ Filling in the BA-form (for school)
+ Starting on the Crystal-Barbie_Doll
+ Starting with the Sint Nicolaas Surprise

Maybe today:
+ Creating more sprites and even putting them online! (friday I'll go to a museum; so the update will be late)

No comments: