Saturday, November 09, 2002

Everybody! Step right up! Kick the whiney woman, now for free! Come on everybody, this is a once in a lifetime chance!
Yeah, that same old woman whined again at my job. Why? Because whatever I did wasn't logic. Excuse me?! I was raised to appreciate what people do for you but noooooo miss-I'm-so-smart-and-no-one-is-as-smart-as-me was as rude as always and complained while I did work for her!
Dutch saying: Don't look into a given horse's mouth.
Next time she complains she can do it on her own!
--
Mom bought I believe, 3 lady fish and one new male one. You will never believe where she placed the fish tank >_<. I can't even describe it! It is such a weird place!
--
I tried to get online early today but daddy wanted the computer... only for an hour. *looks at watch* Instead of that I finished a b-day drawing. Sorry Togepi, I'll try to get back to Maryoku asap! And Sorry Luna-P, I'll try to get back to Kendra asap too!

No comments: