Friday, December 02, 2005

Ah, how nicely a day can begin... *sarcasm*
First, I finally send the packages, and one package turns out to be 40 grammes too heavy. And for that 40 grammes, I had to pay 7 euro 50 more! Gaaah! Next time, I'll stuff it till 5 kilo's! Then I'll really get something for my money. And yet, at home, the package was 1.8 kilo's on 2 different scales....

Second, I get a report back, and guess what: AGAIN what needs to be added is CLEARLY mentioned in the report, even with subtitle and all, and AGAIN the teacher has no idea what I'm trying to tell. 'I want to know which activities you pout together' - Ehm, Miss, there is a whole scedule where you wrote okay next - 'Yes, but that are only numbers, and they could mean anything!'- Okay, so the fact I have 3 activities, and within the activities mentioned when they play them, it's still not clear when my 3 activities, numbered 1 till 3, are played.
I NEED TEACHERS WITH A BRAIN! Come on teacher, if THIS isn't clear enough, it just means
my teachers are dumb. Seriously. What needs to be added is once again a complete INSULT to me. And then people complain I don't read well enough.

Third, the post office clerck got annoyed by me. First he was all nice, but after he hit his knee, his mood changed. CAN I HELP IT I HAVE A LIFE?! And what the freak do you mean: students have all the time of the world?! Am I picking my nose or so????

No comments: