Sunday, December 18, 2005

If I had known Full Moon (w)o Sagashite better, I might have never bought it. It's a beautiful story, and the art is good as well, but I found out it deals a lot with suicide. Maybe you didn't know this yet, but once I lost a friend because of suicide. Ever since I've been very sensitive about the subject. There was one comic in Real Life that made a joke about it, but I seriously didn't see the joke. I could have mailed the guy and told him he was insensitive, but hey, it was probably just me.
But hey, who knows. Maybe this manga will help me deal with it. Because while it turns around suicide a lot, it also turns around living on and enjoying life.
I'll keep on collecting it.

Bwech, I feel a bit sick. :( I have a rollerskates show at noon, and one thing of homework I MUST finish for tomorrow. but maybe I'll go to bed afterwards again. My stomach feels like it's filled with bubbles.

Also, the fun dreams: using magic and then fainting letting OTHERS in the position that they have to solve it, which could be three enormous raging bulls. MUAHAHAHAHA. But... I did get the feeling... there was a boy who loved me in that dream.....

No comments: