Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Second post of today. Why? Because I can. Isn't that enough reason? Though it shall be short. Kitt is tired. Very tired. Being tired makes her feel ill. Kitt has also been sick recently. That has made her feel ill. Because of the sickness, Kitt didn't eat or drink that much. Being hungry and thirsty isn't such a good thing either *sigh*

The celebration was great! I was so proud of my kiddies! One sang solo, and he had a real choir voice :) Also, two other kids sang a small duet; so cute! And not that bad either! I had no eyes for the other kids, only for my little darlings :)
The Christmas play was so cute as well. Two of my kids were Mary and Josef. Or how you may spell that in English. But frankly, the older kids, were the stars in my eyes. XD Especially the Ox and the Donkey, and the 3 Wise Men. They really acted :)
There was one song that always moved me, but I didn't want to cry in public. Turned out one of the teacher I know sniffed a bit XD Yay!

Downsides: remember how you often have screaming kids through a movie or so? Now, imagine a whole school like that. That annoyed me. They couldn't help themselves, but still.... and actually, my own kiddies were behaving better than the older kids XD. Also, some songs were REALLY HIGH! I couldn't reach the tone XD But being stubborn as I am, I tried anyway. Puu! Makes me tired!

I also met the partner/ collegue of my mentor, and I greeted her. We talked a bit afterwards, and she was amazed that I consider this 'Special School for kids with Special needs' like a normal school. Yes, they work on their own level of intelligence. And it doesn't look like a real school if you look at the subjects. But still... I can't help seeing this as a normal school. I explained her that of course I see differences, and that differences are important, but that I look more at what they have in common with other schools. And that's what matters to me. What we have in common.

Isn't that poetic?

(Also, I told my dad I have a lot of patience. He told me he used to have that as well, but one day I was really angry at someone and ever since that he lost that patience. Mou! Don't want that to happen with me! T_T I'm proud of my everlasting patience!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun! It's obvious you love those kids. I admire you for it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you =D Yeah, I love thos kiddies of mine. MINE I TELL YA! We always have a lot of fun :)