Thursday, December 15, 2005

in the past few hours I had 2 dreams about where I was encouraged to escape from oppression. I believe my sub conscious is trying to tell me something XD
Oh, and in my last dream I had 2 crows who were my friends: Smooches, a brown one, who was also a bit.... 'furry', and Crow. I took revenge with them on those who ignored me =P
And in my first dream I had to escape from some idiot, along with my family.....and Courage. To open a gate, a 6 year old needed to have blood on her hands. The kid objected of course, until she found out it was enough to prick herself XD Each time we solved a clue, one tile of the wall would change. Eventually the gate would open.
Also, and this is idiotic: I climbed on a wall to climb on a roof. Brain, did you forget I am afraid of hights?! I would never do that XD

No comments: