Friday, December 02, 2005

We talked to the teacher and yes, I now certainly say: SHE IS AN IDIOT! I mean, SERIOUSLY. I have to MAKE THINGS UP, and predict how children will devellop in an activity they won't be doing. Also, she can't read what the children are learning.

Well, she's already wearing glasses. Maybe she needs one that helps her think as well. I mean, seriously.... AN INSULT! A serious insult. I worked my ass of this report; one of the few reports I actually had to work for, and Miss I'm-too-good-for-actually-reading says it's not good enough.

She had to leave quickly, and she was quite bitchy. I mean, she acted like: OMG YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM ALWAYS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. Well, I'm SORRY that I'm pointing out OBVIOUS things. But, accepting the obvious and admitting errors is not in her dictionary.

I hope she gets scared the heck out of her on her way home. Not that anything bad happens, but that she just gets scared. Like, almost hitting a duck or so. But that nobody gets hurt or something gets damaged. And of course, no animals get hurt.

Yeah, that would be nice. That would be my revenge. Too bad that won't happen.

I hope a demon will jump out of her eggs if she wants to bake an egg. And that that demon pulls her nose (but nothing more). Yeah, that would be VERY nice.

Serves her right for being an idiot. I mean, seriously............

No comments: