Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mm, another dream cuz I have nothing else to share XD. I mean, how intresting is it to share I went to a Garden Mall, bought 3 awesome vases and little wings I will hang onto them? And that my christmas cards will be hella late XD?

In my dream, I continued a story (kinda) I made up as a little plot in Forever Young Sci-Fi. One of my friends was kidnapped, and I needed to search for her. I could walk through walls (even though it would become harder on the long run) and I could also fly. My friend was kindapped as bait for me, so while I was trying to get more information (in a school O.o), he always tried to trap me. Putting on alarms, trap cages, stuff like that. I escaped from all, even though I was once captured, but I don't recall freeing my friend =S.
I also met a bunch of girls and one guy who were a starting singing group (maybe the ones I taught swimming yesterday?) and one of my kids from my internship tagged along as well. He was adorable =)
A nice dream actually. When I dream I have magical powers, they usually stop working in my dreams. So I was amased I could still use magic in this dream XD

Weird.
And not intresting XD Sorry about this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, your dreams are weird XD But they rock!!