Sunday, December 25, 2005

Ow.... that last cough made me feel like my lungues would explode. I knew this would be coming. For a few days I felt like I was completely dehydrated, while I drank bottle after bottle. Now it's a tad sniff-sniff, followed with minor cough-cough, but I'm afraid to really cough because of that last one O.o Kyah!

Anyway, nothing to share. When was my last post actually? Friday? Wednesday I went to the Garden Mall with grandma and mom.... Thursday an other gardenmall with mom (got these HUGE christmas balls, in blue =D Weee!) and friday... what on earth did I do on friday? I know I WANTED to write Forever Young, but dad needed the pc. Yeah, he had a valid reason. I played a bit of Knight Shift. I am so stuck. I need to get passed this crazy demon thingie, but I can't attack it... while it CAN attack ME! Puu!

I want to design Iliana and Phoebe from Forever Young Legacy. They are the future wives of Rain and Kai. The girls are non identical twins (yes, I have a thing for twins. Usually identical though. There doesn't exist an identical twin in Forever Young (yet). Only an identical triplet =P) and have a complete opposite character. Phoebe is tomboyish, while Iliana is calm and elegant.
How I can't wait to write:
It took a while before it hit him. Then Kai suddenly turned around, ran at the balcony and screamed into the air: 'I'm going to marry RAIN!!!!'
To understand this one, you would need to read Forever Young XD

I also wrote a new song for Forever Young; this time for book 2: Dream's can't die. Not that super duper happy about it. But hey, I can't even make up a cover for book 2. It was a good story to write, but the extra's are a pain XD.

There are so many character in Forever Young that still need looks. I don't know if I'll ever be done O.o I hope so anyway....

No comments: