Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Being sick sucks. I mean, I'm living on dry biscuits for 2 days now, and can only hold a tiny bit of normal food. You know why this sucks? I come at my internship school, and what do I find on the table? Cake, pies, cookies, candy, chocolate.... KYAAAAH!!!!

....Puu. Not fair. In addition not a single web messenger thingie allows me to sign in. Mou. Not fair part 2.

Anywway, I'm pretty exhausted. I dunno why. I slept normally, and did less then normal. So why am I tired? Also, typically the kids from my internship:
'Miss, will you come to the church tonight to join our Christmas celebration?' - Of course I will! Or am I not part of this group? - 'Yes, you are completely one of us! You belong there!'
Awe, sweet touching moment! *Sniff!* (Oo! MSN blinked on! Yay!) And then, after swimming lessons, which is about an hour later, by the same children:
'Miss, will you join us at the church tonight for the Christmas celebration?'
It makes you want to do an Animish - fall down moment, but actually, that are my kids :) They can't help it themselves :) It's a special school, and I love those kids. So moments like that are actually partly funny, and also partly annoying XD Because on a 'bad' day, I get the same question 20 times, and I only have 11 children in the class.
'Miss, will you swim along today?' - Yes, I will :) - 'Miss, will you swim along today?' - Yup - 'Miss, will you swim along?' - Well, my swimming bag is over there, what do you think? - '.......will you swim along today?' - ..... Yes, I will swim along today. - 'Miss, will you swim along today?' - Nope, will go home after lunch. - 'NU-UH! Your bag is here! And you ALWAYS swim along!'
And this is only ONE of those ZILLION moments I have with them. They really need certainty, clearance... and well, a lot of them forget easily. One of the kids even forgot the name of one of the other kids, while they go to school for months! And remembering the order of the days/ week is also hard for some.
And what to think of the Christmas Story? They hear it each year, and on an average of once a day. And when they have the pictures before them, they can't put it in the right order and retell the story.
But they can't help it. And actually, I don't really care that much. They are MY children and I love them :) No matter what other people will say! They are smart on their own way!

Also, my mentor might have given a subtile hint that she thinks I'm good enough to pass my internship. Then again, I'm not that good at subtile hints or reading between the lines XD But I'm afraid to ask as well XD I've been disappointed so often....

And I actually miss my friend Craig. It's weird going online with no one to talk to =S I'm also worried about the group Shadowed Moon. But even though my friend is on vacation, no way I will allow the owner to de-mod him because she has the chance to do so because he's on vacation. I'll fight for his mod-spot, even though I'm not a mod myself. If there is one thing I can't accept, it's unfairness to my friends.

No comments: