Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I should blog more. Though, whatever I will say will only be complaining and stuff. Anyway, had Video-interaction today. It's so nice how people just shove things into your face and say how much you suck. Why don't people focus on good points? I'm expected to be MOTIVATED to continue working, but all I hear are the bad things; rarely the good things.
And looking for a reason outside yourself is NORMAL, not to mention HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. If you keep on looking for mistakes on your side, you get pessimistic and low self esteem. When you look for a reason on other people's sides, you are considered not being able to self reflect.

AND SINCE WHEN IS IT WRONG TO DO THINGS FOR PEOPLE?!

I mean, seriously, it's being hold against me that I get coffee for people. THAT IS BEING CALLED POLITE! Seriously. Never expected I could be TOO helpfull. I just like to help people and be a good host. Is that so wrong?

No comments: