Friday, December 23, 2005

I shall get a cold. I just know it. Ever since yesterday, I feel dehydrated. Even after gulping down an entire bottle of water. So, I shall get a cold. Drats.

Anyway, today I want to share a dream, that was really cool. Please note this is a DREAM!!!! Means that it didn't really happened.

In this dream, my sister got a baby, a little baby boy. AWE! I don't know where her boyfriend was O.o he only showed up at the end of the dream. Anyway, she started living at home again, and the baby was healthy and all. After a week, it looked like it was half a year old, and the baby told me I was rude XD Yeah, after only one week, the baby already knew some words. After a month, it was still quite big, yet the name my sister had given wasn't good enough any more, so she wanted to rename him (he's not a pet you silly XD). She was thinking about Orca, but her boyfriend disagreed. I offered to look up the word Orca in different languages.
And then, all of a sudden, the boy was around 14 years old.
And that in a month time! Is my sister special or what?! ^_^

It was a funny dream. If I tell my parents about it, they'll get a heart attack or a laughing attack. If I tell my sister, she'll kill me or never give me any presents any more =P
So, I'm telling you guys!

My oh my, what a silly dream.

No comments: