Thursday, October 31, 2002

Okay, yesterday I didn't type into my blog. Why? Simple, I was too tired for it. Okay, I admit, I used the whole afternoon to create some new sprites, but I was in the mood for that and not my blog. It was not that I had to tell you something. Okay, yesterday the lessons I gave (which did I give anyway? can't remember...) did go fine. The kids listened nicely and there wasn't chaos.
That evening I gave swimminglessons. I have... such a.... sweet.... kid. >_<. He always disobeyes and makes jokes and yesterday I had enough of it. I put him on the bench! =P. About 7 minutes later he came asking if he could go back into the water. My fellow teacher thought he was punished enough but knew I had to say it would be okay otherwise no one would respect me. Anyway, he asked and I told him to stop making jokes and stuff. According to my fellow teacher he was quite impressed! I was so PROUD!!!!
Anyway, today is Halloween. You remember? That day whole America celebrates and the thing the Dutch people don't? Anyway, I posted a special halloween thing at my site- go and try to find it! It's hidden! (but not too much hidden ^_^).
Today I gave 2 lessons. One went so bad and the other went great! My mentor told me that if a class is chaos it is not their fault; there is nothing wrong with them- something is wrong with the teacher (or the weather >_<; and I'm not kidding! All teachers say that!). And actually, I agree. He is so right! But unlike my previous mentor, he hasn't given up on me. He usually says: 'Well, I can do that because I have more experience'. My other mentor said: 'Maybe you should consider another career'. He even suggested that I should try a few things at my swimming lessons because I feel more secure there. Look! Look! Someone who actually tries to help me!! And gives suggestions how to practise! *sticks out tongue to previous mentor*. Okay, my mentor might not be really interested in me (meaning, he doesn't care what my hobbys are, or what I like to) but he keeps on trying to help me with becoming a teacher.

No comments: