Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Great. I STILL don't know if I'll have a place for internship. First they were suppossed to tell us last friday, then it became monday, and now it's tuesday!! Well, at least I didn't get the 'you have too little points; you're at the bottom of the list' letter. A friend of mine got that; while she does have enough points!
And check out The Realm of the CrystalStars. OMFG! Can people really be this low?! They took her art (Crystalfyre's), deleted her signature, and claimed it to be their own! HOW FREAKING LOW!
That is one of the worst things that can happen to an artist. She was one of my teachers! Okay, she didn't know it, but I learned a lot from looking at her art. She even encouraged people to trace her art if that would help them improve, and this is how she gets repaid??! *kicks evil people*
If I ever find one of those thieves, I'll grab their heads and push it in a pile of dogs*** (ain't I aweful?! I can't even swear!). This is so low.
Lucky for me I'm not as good as she is. XD. Sure, she's into furries now, and I'm not, but she's still one hell of an artist!
*growls*
Now some good news. I have a pretty good feeling I may be able to finish Forever Young season 1 this year! May I add a 'Whoohoo!'? I'm so proud; I already wrote over 60 chapters by myself! Only problem is, that they sometimes get pretty long, and then I split them in 2 XD. Half of the time I have trouble filling 3 pages, and the other half of the time I'm at 6 pages XD. I try to keep an average of 3 pages for each chapter.
But somehow, I can't seem the character designs to work out =S. So far I only have looks for Naraku, Sushi, Grasshopper, Irina, Clover... and maybe Yume and Suta as well. But the others... especially the boys.... HELP! Oh yeah, I already have looks for Mah-Lin. XD How could I forget her! She's gonna kick my butt now. *gets kicked*
SORRY!!!!! *hides*

No comments: