Monday, September 15, 2003

Mm, Blogger is having a new layout... again!
Anyway, I pissed off Baka J. from my class. Why? Well, it's quite simple. We were having class and I was listning. Soon, most people were talking to each other again. That was already annoying, but, I had no choice but accepting it. Then, half an hour later (like always) Baka J. came into class.
And, of course, she started chattering loudly and all. Then she (and how surprised she was!!) she didn't hear something and I looked devastating at her.
Baka J. : Hey, I'm at school, I can ask things!
Me: She just explained it!!
Baka J. : But I didn't hear it.
Me: Why am I not surprised?
She was so pissed off after that. In the following class, there were 2 chairs left. One next to her, and another further away. I sat down next to her (people never want to sit next to me =S What's wrong with me?! Are they jealous of my drawing skills or something like that?!) and after 2 minutes, she suddenly stood up and walked away to sit somewhere else.
And then she calls ME childish!! Sure Baka J. You may be 2 times my size, but at least I move on!!
Anyway, then the teacher started talking about scanning. Those who already knew how to scan could leave. So, I left. Duh. Kitty Ocean and not knowing how to scan.......

Anyway, I have a place for internship. I just called my mom. I told her she should bring me each day with the car to that place. Because it's so far away.
It's my old school =D. It's 5 minutes by feet away XD. Okay, it's actually only the building, but I went there to elementary school. It's gonna be weird... I just hope nothing went wrong this time, otherwise I won't have a place to stay XD. This is so awesome; I hope I'll like it there!
Anyway, my mom laughed about it. She thinks it's cool too. Don't worry, she doesn't have to pick me up by car ^_^. I'll walk. Ah.... the memories... I'll probably have to be in a class I was in as a kid as well!!!

What more? Well, I had 2 dreams last night. They were quite disturbing and odd. I actually don't recall them well any more =S. But, it had to do with running away and magical powers... I think.

No comments: