Thursday, September 04, 2003

Yesterday I had a lot of class. And it was really boring. Only funny thing was when I had to write a poem about something I really disliked eating. It became 'Ode to the Brussel Sprouts'. After reading it to the others, they all said they would look different to Brussel Sprouts now =P. It was Dutch, but maybe I'll translate it once ^_^.
After that I had time off and checked my e-mail. I helped first graders with their pc =D. Then I went to the cafetaria and sat with my classmates and 3 new classmates.... my god. Either they are drunk 24/7, or on drugs 24/7! And only talking about 1 thing!!
They demanded where I had been, what I had done and what not more! I thought: 'Excuse me? Since when do I have to tell people where I spend my hour off???'. They were so nosy! I don't like them. *folds arms*
In the Serenay Moon Guestbook, 2 people have complained that we made a bad copy from Sailor Moon =(. I stayed nice, but it did make me sad. It hurt me, but it's only foolish to think everybody loves Serenay Moon. Not everybody can like it. But, the way they said it.... 'Try something original for a chance...'
And I worked 2.5 years on it!
So, I was a bit down when I came home (even though it was Cat's and my Mom's b-day), and then noticed something in the corner.
Wait a minute... could it be... no... this package could never be for me! BUT IT WAS! IT WAS FOR ME! Stevo send me übercute things! A LOT OF ÜBERCUTE THINGS! *hugs the package* It sure brightened my day up ^_^.
Some of the art I won't scan- it's something I want to keep for me alone then ^_^. BWAHAHAHA! And I got a family picture! I'm gonna look for a frame ^_^. Me and my little daughter and her father ^_^ *is still adored by it* But you peeps won't see that picture! That one is MINE!!
You can see the picture of my little girl on her prom ^_^.
Anyway, I'm very happy with it *hugs Stevo*. Now to stuff myself with the candy he bought ^_^.
Today I planned another episode of FY, as well as finishing that stupid summer course's assignments. I have a few left......

No comments: