Thursday, September 18, 2003

I'm very happy with the fact that my new internship is only 5 minutes walking from home. I can leave my cellphone and wallet at home, so I won't be able to forget those. And, I can get up quite late!
But eh... can someone explain me where the hell I ended up with?! No wonder I was placed on the school next door and not this door! No wonder my school could never get along with this school I'm placed for internship now. My god; it's the Brainless Acadamy!!!
And then I'm not talking about the 1st graders of my class. I'm talking about my new mentor. If she had been my teacher, I would have never made it through elementary school.
She wants me to make a scedule about what I want to do and when. So she can plan. Only logical. I agree. But then I told her that I'm supposed to take over the lessons (and class) and that my only assignments are observations (which can be made any time).
Her reply (8 TIMES over the whole freaking day!!!): 'You should still make a scedule; that would make things clearer'.
Eh.... I can't make 'I'm supposed to take over all lessons' much clearer NITWIT! How can I make a scedule with all that will be in it will be: I'll do matchs, writing and reading... which is pretty much all they do in the 3rd grade. Okay, maybe some crafts, biology, history and geography as well, but all they have are 7 subjects (I'm not allowed to give PE)...
I CAN'T MAKE IT MUCH CLEARER! GET SOME BRAINS! Her students are smarter than her, and they can't even write and read that great yet!
This is gonna be one hell of an internship.....

No comments: