Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I'm so sorry guys! Has been way too long! I simply didn't have much time =(. I kinda now have time again.... not much, but a bit.
Friday:
My mentor suddenly said: 'I like this conversation much more than before; at least now you can handle critism!'
I thought: 'Huh?! I can handle critisism; I can't handle people saying I'll fail after 1 lesson!'
My mentor is simply plain stupid. She doesn't think; she only talks.
Saterday:
I couldn't go home after work. I simply couldn't. My collegue J. had taken along MY jacket instead of his, and my keys were in my jacket XD. Luckily we're often around the same time finished, so I only had to wait 10 minutes ^_^
I also noticed I missed a lot of phone calls. I wondered who they were from. Turned out that a father of one of my friends was verifying unknown numbers. I understand ^_^. We do that too.
Sunday:
I helped my sister in her house! Woohoo! I painted! A lot! And I didn't even get paint on myself!!
And then I went out of dinner with my parents and they had to embarress me..... DOH!
Monday:
I was so tired, I napped during day and was still freaking tired.
Tuesday:
Still freaking tired, and went shopping with my mom. I bought Melisande part.... eh.... the latest one. I planned on writing FY 76; but it's too late now XD. I'm so tired. Poor me!!

No comments: