Sunday, September 07, 2003

Great. I dragged all my friends into that guestbook thingie. I'm not angry because people tell me the story I worked years on sucked; hell, I don't even care. What I hate is that I dragged my friends along in this stupid childish fight.
Flamers, I finished elementary school. I get tha message after 1 entry. No need to post 5 posts with the only message: 'You all suck'. You think I care? Heck, I don't. Not any more.
I'm not writing Serenay Moon for the peeps who hate the story. I'm writing it for those who DO like it! If you don't like the story, I don't care. Don't waste my time putting meaningless entries.
So, from now on, I shall delete meaningless entries.Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't accept childishness in my guestbook. Grow up flamers. Stop spamming my site just because you don't have a life.
And heck, if you read this... I don't care. If you go yell at me at the guestbook, I'll simply delete your entry. Not because I don't accept your opinion, but because you are not worth my time. If you mail me, I won't even reply. Because you are not worth my time.

I could rant hours more about this, but what would be the use? I think you all got the message now, so why waste more breath about it ^_^? Sure, I do want to rant more, but I don't want to bore you to death.

In the night from friday on saterday I had a weird dream... the weirdest thing? Well, it actually made sense! Sure, it was half a crossover between Elfquest and DragonBall GT, but the DragonBall GT part looked like a real episode!
In the Netherlands, they just started the part where Gohan, Goten and Vegeta (spelling?) got possessed by 'Baby' (huh???). And they are waiting for Goku. Well, my dream kinda was about that. Goku was now possessed as well, and Pan and Trunks were forced to fight him.
But I thought Bula was called Bra? Or did I hear that wrong? I'm talking about Vegeta's daughter ^_^.
Saterday I gave a swimminglesson and got reviewed. Well, the teacher thought I did way too little. EXCUSE ME?! They worked non stop! Poor kids! I never let them work this hard! So, I kinda disagree with his review ^_^.
Then I had that stupid swimming course, and, brace yourself... I... had... fun. Not that we did anything usefull...... But I did have fun! It turns out that L-chan reads my blog *waves at L-chan*. I believe her internet name is Acrocat? Gotta look that back. For now I'll call her L-chan ^_^.
That evening I celebrated my mom's b-day with my dad. We kinda had fun, but were way too tired XD.
I remember having a dream featuring me (for a change =P) being chased by people and a dinosaur who could talk? Huh? That didn't make sense.....
And when I woke up I didn't want my dad to know I was already awake so I dove back into bed, when suddenly I heard something heavy falling down the stairs. Usually it's followed by swearing, but this time not. So, I jumped out of bed and fear grabbed my heart when I saw my father's leg.
I was so afraid! But, all he had was a cut in his hand *is very releaved*. And, luckily, he fell from the last stair XD.
I was so happy he was all right. It could have been way worse!!!

No comments: