Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Odd... at home it has the same old layout (Blogger)... I think it has to do with screenresolutions.... dunno.
Tuesday, Baka-J was nice at me, untill she remembered she was pissed at me XD. However, I stayed nice, so I think the mood is cleared. Today one of my classmates bellowed through the room what I've been thinking for a long time: 'I came here to actually learn something! If you want to talk, go to the cafeteria; otherwise be quiet!'
AND, todays stupidy:
At school I realised something. I had left my bag at home. My bag with my cellphone... my wallet... and thus my public transportation card O.o That meant that I didn't pay on my way to school! BAD ME!
I could use a cellphone of my classmates and asked my dad to bring my bag. He did so all things came well ^_^.
I think I'll write thursday 2 Forever Young Episodes, and I'll try to write 2 more saterday. Which means.... the last one of season 1 will be written on sunday....... (if all goes as planned!!)
And then, in less than a year time, I wrote 75 episodes of 1 story, all by myself! I'm so PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then on to season 2 =D. It shall be less shorter ^_^. We'll see how for we'll get.

No comments: