Thursday, September 11, 2003

My mood is so baaaaaaaaaad. And why? Well, once again I was called out of my bed:
Dumb Twit: Hello, is Mrs. Ocean there?
Me: Which one?
Dumb Twit: Mrs. J. Ocean
Me: That's my FATHER (dammit! for once, learn that!!)
Dumb Twit: Oh, is your mother of father at home?
Me: NO (leave me alone!)
Dumb Twit: (she didn't notice how cranky I was sounding) Okay! *chirpy* I'll call back later than!
I don't often throw the phone on the hook. Anyway, I'm cranky. Very cranky. And then if you get mails with just a tiny discussion, you get even more cranky. And then, if you read a comment on your art, that you miscalculated something, the mood simply drops. Especially if that miscalculation was already pointed out days ago.
Yesterday I talked to someone from 'The Eastern Coast' (I believe that must be the USA; can't miss) and she thought I was being sarcastic and mean, while I was not. She was an awesome artist and she seriously thought I was being mean to her! But, she later understood I was not and now she thinks I'm blunt, but nice.
What more? Well, my mom wrote me down a note about what I should prepare for swimming lessons tomorrow night, but I'm kinda confused about that so I gotta ask that first. Great. And I still gotta prepare stuff for saterday.
I don't wanna go. There, that's it. I hate it there. But I MUST go, otherwise I get into trouble.
I'm in a bad, bad mood. If you want to survive me, I suggest cheering me up >=(.

No comments: