Monday, September 01, 2003

And this was my day today.... should have stayed in bed...
1st period/ class: I think it was intresting, but couldn't hear much because of the yapping ditzes behind me.
2nd period/ class: Okay, this was boring AND confusing, but I managed to find a group. Sjeez, only 1 period had passed and already people had formed groups to work together....
3rd period/ class till 5th period/class: No class. Answered a LOT of mail. Couldn't do much more. Shops weren't open yet =S.
6th period/class: Okay... I waited 3 hours to hear: Answer these 5 questions????! AAAAARGH!!!
7th and 8th period/ class were cancelled, so I went shopping in my city. I tripped over my mom in the mall =D. We went shopping together some more, bought some books blablabla.
Went home, started drawing again on a picture which I cannot tell anything about except that I have to have it finished very soon XD. And I'm still not done. My parents and next-door-neighbour love it so far though....
Now, 25 minutes left to post 6 pictures at Deviant Art... I have a feeling I won't be able to post much art this year of school XD.
Mwech- people will understand that. And if not... their problem =P

No comments: