Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I'm in deep shit.... I'm so in deep trouble... well, it was nice knowing you guys. My dad's gonna kill me as soon as he finds out I forgot to give something to my mom... again...... Uh-oh....
Finished my secret thingie today, but it will arrive late. Just know that. Oh well, maybe it will surprise *grabs mouth* MUST NOT TALK.
I also made an über-hyper picture today. Will scan soon ^_^.
I also went shopping this morning. To find those missing books I'm looking for. The answer: not for sale... ever... any more.
Then I went to school and saw another shop... why didn't I look there sooner? The book I bought for almost 30 euros was so much cheaper there!!!! But... good thing is... I ALSO FOUND THE OTHER BOOKS I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! Yay me! I got all the books I wanted right now!!
Okay, maybe 1 not... Gotta keep on looking for that one then.
Then had school- a complete waste of time... again. After that I went to a Garden-shop (2 actually), and bought lots of things. Yup.
And when I came home, I remembered the thingie I forgot... G'bye people.... was nice knowing you.... *hides*

No comments: