Monday, August 06, 2001

2 days, 2 days without a post. How can you survive? Anyway, I'm here again, so I'm gonna tell you something about Saterday. Yeah, I know it's Monday, I know how a calendar works (only not how to spell it O.o).
On Saturday, I work. It's my only job. I'm a mailwoman! Weehe! Well, actually not weehee. I hate the job. Well, not the job, working over all, I hate getting up early. But the salery is AWESOME! Anyway, got up at 6.30 a.m. (yup, that early!) and started work at 7. It's 7 minutes by bike so I don't get up that early, why should I? (don't answer that please!!)
I took the elevator to the next floor. One woman started whining: You took the elevator for that??? Well, yeah, I just woke up and then I hate walking stairs! And it makes me tired. I also took the elevator at school sometimes, even though it was forbidden.But fine, she ruined my already ruined mood. She thinks I'm an idiot. Hello, I know the diffrence between the numbers 1 & 8!!! I don't see what's so hard about that.
Because it's summer vacation, there is supposed (notice the word supposed) to be less mail. Well, guess not! But we have to work more anyway! They gave me a piece near my home, and it's less than what I had first, but it's far away from the office and close to my home but because the bags aren't mine, I have to go back each time to return them! Wargh!
And I also have the piece where the rich people live...c'mon! The houses, they are HUGE! And then I have to deliver there. And that after my enormous piece I always have. The whining woman (oo, I like that name ^_^)_says she walks my piece in a hour. Well, maybe because I don't run it! I walk. She also says my extra piece should take me half an hour. Yeah right! It took me an hour!
And after I'm finally ready with both pieces, I have to get home. The problem is that I'm too freaking tired. Takes me about 10 minutes to get home then. And then dad is ever so happy and wants me to help with that, and to help with this... ehm, dad... I worked! I'm tired! But he understands that most of the times.
To make a long story even longer, just let me add why I'm doing this work. Because it pays, it pays freaking good! With my paycheck I can buy about 4 Sailor Moon Pocket Manga's and they are expensive here! (and hard to get either!)
Well, this was my ordinary Saterday. This happens every week. Oh, what I forgot the mention: you aren't allowed to make mistakes as a mailwoman, you are supposed to be a role model. Role model my %^&!! I just turned 18 but I still feel like a child. So I'm supposed to make mistakes, how should I learn otherwise? And what most ppl forget (don't be shocked to much) ...I'm human. You wouldn't have guessed it, but I am. Humans make mistakes. They are not stupid, but they do make mistakes.
So, if mistakes making is such a crime, then forgive me for being human.
Kiss,
Kitt

No comments: