Monday, August 27, 2001

Some people hate it to be forgotten. In my case it makes me very depressed and sad. Being abandonded is not something that happens often to me, but when it does, it kills a part of me inside. First you have a guy whom I went to school with. I tried to mail him but he only checks him mail about once a year and/ or doesn't want to return my mail. I feel like he left me. I didn't love him, but he was one of the few guys who I could talk with. And I've tried often enough to mail him, the least he could do is send a decend mail with: hey, stop bothering me!
The second is a girl a met last year on a messageboard. She didn't return my mail either. I did a lot for her. I think she mailed me about 2 weeks ago, but I wasn't sure if it was her because she didn't use the same name. It took her 6 months to send that mail. Just tell me right in my face you think I annoy you!
Okay, this isn't a friend, but she said: I take requests! So, I send in a request. I even drew something for her in exchange. She never returned a mail after that, and didn't even say thank you for the picture.
So, besides the fact I'm in a depressing mood, I hate being abandonded, like everyone. Some don't care, I do. So if you want me to stop bothering you, tell me in the face, don't act like you don't exist any more. You are not too good for me! If you act like this, I'm even better than you!
(this message is adressed to all the people who never returned mails)

No comments: