Friday, August 03, 2001

Let me tell you something about what Kitty Ocean means to me. No, my real name is not Kitty Ocean (gosh, you actually though that?!). No, my hair is not orange-red in reality. Why do people ask me this? I don't recall how many times I had to answer this question! Having the kind of hair Kitty Ocean has would be a miracle! You even wouldn't get that kind of hair with paint!
Anyway, let me start with the beginning. And I must tell you, I don't remember anything about it! I suddenly had the name. I wanted to show ppl how I looked online and well, then I came up with the hairstyle. I was 17 years back than *sighs*. However, Kitty Ocean as character in any story was 16 years old. Suddenly she jumped to age 18! Hihi. After becoming 18 (weird thing was that she became 18 on the exact same day as me ^_^) she also got the outfit you now know.
But what does she mean to me? Well, it's kinda hard to explain. First, Kitty was just another internet name for me. I thought it would switch soon, like all my other names (Whisper Shadowhunter, Kana, Posey, Horizon and so on). But she stayed. And she changed. And she actually began to live her own life! The Serenay Moon Kitty is completely diffrent from me. (okay, besides the fact she is imagination and I'm reality- smart ass!). However, she still feels like me. I noticed that on the net, I'm more like Kitty then in real life. Now I'm wondering. Did Kitty always live inside me, waiting to come out? (I actually typed that part almost completely blind ^_^!) Or is Kitty just something that got out of hand? I wonder. However, I'm not ashamed if Kitty always lived inside me. After all, who doesn't want to be like Kitt?
(okay, it's okay to lower your hand now- that was a retorical question!!!)


(PS. How can I move the text a bit, so it wouldn't be posted on the background? Anyone has an idea?)

No comments: