Friday, August 03, 2001

This is typically me. Every time I have something new, I just want to play with it on and on. Most of the times I get bored soon. Anyway, I just wanted to share my day with the rest of the world (it's still safe to run!). Today, I thought to do something whcih involves moving. Since I'm in my holidays, I rarely do anything. For crying out loud, it's vacation! The time to do NOTHING! Holiday is the time to bore yourself and looking for things to do. Well, so did I today. I decided to take some time between eating ice cream and crawling behind the computer again. I went to the biggest toy-shop that's near me. I can tell you this. First you get true agony by riding onto that stupid bridge- seems to take hours! ANd when you are on top of it, you get down. I actually asked myself several times: 'Why am I doing this?' I ride up, just to go down again. (Okay, without the bridge I wouldn't be able to go to the other side of the river, but that are just details). Anyway, the way down seemed to last for seconds- no, miliseconds. It's was too short to reward me for that agony of riding up.
After finally reaching the toy-store, I noticed that I made one big mistake...it was vacation. Yes, I know, it's a good thing, but there was one other horrible thing: Little Kiddies! Waah! The horror, the horror! You can't walk, you have to look behind every corner if there won't cross a little dwarf on a fake-bike and tackle you. And all those mothers: 'Oh, look how cute he is!'. Oh yes, he is so freaking cute when he rides over my toe!
I almost ripped army-toys out of the package just to protect myself. Why had I chosen this day? Remind me to do this never again! If such a small child bumps into you, you are blamed that you didn't watch out. If you trip over such a small crawling devil, you get blamed. If they bite you in the leg, mother just giggle that he's soooooooooo cute! Save me from this horror!
I bought 3 little Pokémon Stuffed thingies. They were on sale. Pokémon is so totally out of style! (well, don't know how to say it else). That means they are becoming cheaper and cheaper! I love this! I bought 4 Pokémon Tapes for about 40 guilders (about 20 dollars) instead of 120! ( about $60) Weehee!
I love money! Anyway, time to say goodbye to these horrible little creatures and say hello to my trusty bike. Together we ride home again, first 5 minutes of true agony climbing up the bridge again, then riding back home again. I still wonder why I was doing this. For the stuffed animals? No. The agony of little horrifing dwarfs? No. I dunno. I came home and then thought deeply.
After long thinking I decided to drink something and then crawl behind the computer. Well, you've actually read this? Gosh, you are even more bored than I am!
If I find time, I'll tell you something about what the Serenay Moon Characters mean to me.

No comments: