Saturday, August 11, 2001

It's alive!! Yikes!!

Ah, sweet Stareday...that means.... getting up freaking early!! >_< Yup, the day to work again. I was finished soon actually, so must have been a good day. But before I left, I gathered my packages. I heard something. It was a weird sound. I listened closer, it was my package that babbled!! It talked! My package talked! It just didn't make any sense. It kept on telling the wrong time. And with each bump in the road: 'It's 2 p.m. and 29 minutes'.... 'It's 2 p.m. and 30 minutes'.... 'It's 2 p.m. and 31 minutes'... and I can assure you, my block has one big bumpy road!!!
Yesterday (just to change the subject) I decided to play Sailor Moon Another Story again. After about half an hour I finally managed to defeat Edual of the Witches 5... and then got defeated by just plain 'monsters-of-the-day' , so I never managed to save!! It freaked me out! But, trying to stay calm (and not throw out the computer out of the window), I decided to train a bit more so that defeating Edual would be easier. It went great, with one simple attack all monsters were defeated. Heehee, it was freaking easy! But suddenly, whenever things seem to go right, things go wrong (or something close to that in real English). Suddenly, 4 new monsters appeared and again, my butt got kicked.... all the levels...gone...*sob*.... so I actually spend about 1,5 hour playing Sailor Moon AS and gained.... nothing!!!!!!
I'm going to my room now and cry like a little child whose lollipop has been stolen. *timid voice*

No comments: